Enables centralized monitoring, management, and reporting of the Aspera transfer environment
IBM® Aspera® Console is a web-based management application that provides full visibility of the Aspera high-speed transfer environment. Aspera Console allows centralized control over transfers, nodes and users, and maintains comprehensive logging for customized reports, notifications, and auditing.
IBM Aspera Console provides:
- Centralized administration and control features that give administrators precise monitoring and extensive control of the transfer environment.
- Transfer automation and management that can support full business process orchestration with IBM Aspera Orchestrator and integration with third-party applications.
- Node management and user access control capabilities designed for bandwidth control and security.
- Secure access and transfers to help protect business-critical digital assets.
- Reporting and auditing features with both immediate notifications and historical graphical analysis.
Centralized administration and control features
- Provide a consolidated dashboard and detailed drill-down views to monitor and control network-wide transfer activity and bandwidth utilization.
- Enable continuous control over speed and priority of individual transfers.
- Enable aggregate bandwidth configuration per node or per user group.
- Allow remote nodes browsing and initiation of ad-hoc transfer jobs.
- Provide license updates directly from the dashboard.
Transfer automation and management
- Create automated, recurring transfers with reusable Aspera Smart Transfer templates.
- Add custom pre- and post-processing functionality on managed nodes using scripts, web services or SDK library.
- Forward files automatically to and from any managed Aspera node.
- Support Aspera Sync with monitor status and valuable performance statistics.
Node management and user access control capabilities
- Enables remote configuration for all node properties such as bandwidth controls, encryption settings, directory creation masks and email notifications.
- Defines transfer settings and authorization policies by user, including bandwidth caps and priorities, encryption and security settings.
- Enables administrators to manage group policies including local Windows and UNIX groups.
Secure access and transfers
- Use Active Directory and LDAP integration.
- Take advantage of AES-128 data encryption in-transit and at-rest with configurable per-user encryption settings and minimum required password strength.
- Enable configurable encryption settings per user, with complete transfer authorization policies and security options.
- Implement strict security with SSH authentication and secure tunneling to Aspera nodes, per-user encryption settings and enforceable encryption-at-rest policies.
Reporting and auditing features
- Provide a detailed, centralized transfer history database with automatic scheduled backups and age-based purging.
- Create exportable activity reports by day, IP address or user.
- Enable graphical, user-defined reports for usage tracking, audits or billing, and provides advanced mode for any custom query.