IBM Content Analytics helps companies access, aggregate, analyze and visually explore large volumes of unstructured content to unlock new business insights.
Content Analytics, formerly called Cognos Content Analytics, is a stand-alone content analytics platform that enables better decision making by deriving valuable insights from your enterprise content regardless of source or format.
- It allows deep, rich text analysis of your information. Solutions built on Content Analytics can help organizations surface undetected problems, fix content-centric process inefficiencies, improve customer service and corporate accountability, reduce operating costs and risks and discover new revenue opportunities.
- Interactively discover business insight and deliver them to other systems, uses, and applications
- Assess content for preservation and decommissioning to reduce storage costs and compliance risks.
- Use powerful solution modeling tools and advanced classification for deeper, more accurate analysis
- Reduce time and complexity to build data and linguistic models, dictionaries or ontology.
- Identify trends, patterns and deviations within historical cases to improve case management decisions and optimize processes
- Leverage the full business context of both content and data. Integrate content insights with IBM Cognos 8 BI for additional reporting and analysis.
- Understand the business value of content to assist in content preservation, management and ediscovery needs.
- Focus on the voice of your customer(PDF, 527KB)
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Not available for purchase online.
- Email IBM
- Or call us at: 1-877-426-3774
Priority code: Portfolio