What is Application Integration Suite?
Application Integration Suite provides the tools enterprises need for connecting cloud and on-premise applications, building microservices and exposing and managing APIs. It enables you to reach new markets, rapidly take advantage of new business opportunities, and improve communications within your partner ecosystem. With this offering, you can influence existing investments by continuing to provide reliable, secure, and scalable enterprise integration while modernizing IT infrastructure to support digital transformation.
The Application Integration Suite can be deployed on premise or in the cloud. With the Application Integration Suite, you can leverage your existing IT systems and investments whilst taking advantage of cloud. Connecting across hybrid environments provides you with greater flexibility and scalability, allowing you to react faster to changing business needs.
The benefits of Application Integration Suite
- Securely integrate on-premise and cloud applications, enabling you to optimize resources and productivity in Software as a Service (SaaS) and cloud models.
- Flexibility to deploy on-premise or in the cloud
- Use the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) architectural pattern to eliminate costly point-to-point connections, which are expensive to maintain and resistant to change.
- Simply and quickly build new APIs by using integration technology.
- Rapidly design APIs with essential security policies and share APIs across organizational boundaries and environments, while providing deep insight into API usage.
- Create Microservices and APIs by using Node.js Loopback and Express® frameworks
- Accelerate your integration creation and management for cloud and on-premise through the use of premade patterns, rich connectors, and easy-to-use tools.
- Improve visibility of your business data, events, and messages flowing through the integration layer. This results in a more agile response to the changing needs of your business and smarter business decisions.
- Take advantage of new business opportunities. Application Integration Suite provides the foundation for a successful mobile, analytics, and cloud strategy. It enables you to seamlessly connect your Systems of Record to Systems of Engagement to help create a positive experience for your customer.
- Leverage the synergy between IBM and other Mobile, API Management, Analytics, Business Rules solutions, and many more.
“We can go into Cloud very quickly, implement a different scenario, test it out in the marketplace, get immediate results, inform ourselves from what works or doesn't work, make the decisions and then build the right solution in the long run.”
Christos Kotsakis, chief technology and innovation officer,
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide
APIs for Dummies
Learn nature of modern APIs and several necessary decisions, ranging from which APIs to provide or consume to how you can build an effective API technology platform.
Using Hybrid Cloud Strategy to Drive Business Value Frost & Sullivan outlines the business value of a comprehensive, hybrid cloud strategy and how a trusted advisor can help businesses realize that value.