Analytical Decision Management features:
- Predictive tools and mathematical techniques to optimize transactional decisions.
- Combined and integrated predictive models, rules and decision logic to deliver recommended actions.
- “What if…” simulations to accommodate changing conditions based on the volume, variety and velocity of incoming data.
- A flexible and intuitive user interface to support the development and implementation of targeted configurations and content.
- Seamless integration with IBM Business Analytics and other software solutions.
Predictive tools and mathematical techniques
- Extend the reach of predictive analytics with algorithms for binary, set and range classification.
- Apply auto clustering, auto forecasting and association rule models to solve a wide range of business problems.
- Provide an intuitive way to select appropriate modeling techniques.
Combined and integrated predictive models, rules and decision logic
- Build local rules and decision logic to help automate variable decisions.
- Provide wizards and configuration tools that auto-correct rule editing and detect rule conflicts and redundancy.
- Create the best possible environment for automation by building rules and models as needed.
“What if…” simulations
- Enable business users to run multiple simulations, compare the outcomes and promote the best-performing models.
- Provide a configurable “rules versus models” matrix to enable reviews and governance from all experts in the organization.
- Refine predictive models and decision logic before testing and deploying.
A flexible and intuitive user interface
- Develops discrete business outcomes that will serve as the basis for automated recommendations.
- Assigns risk points and other decision-enabling criteria using drop-down menus and dialog boxes.
- Provides an intuitive environment for taking a configuration from source data through to deployment.
Seamless integration with IBM Business Analytics
- Uses the strengths and the analytics of the databases on the market, including IBM Cognos® Business Intelligence, IBM DB2®, Netezza®, IBM Informix®, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle and Teradata.
- Provides the power and speed to solve large, real-world optimization problems with millions of constraints and variables.
- Uses high-performance predictive and text analytics to mine millions of data records.
- Creates powerful business rules-testing frameworks and source code control integration.
- IBM Analytical Decision Management for Linux on System z combines the superior performance, security and scalability of the IBM System z platform with powerful SPSS predictive analytics capabilities for consistently better outcomes.