Create actionable intelligence with comprehensive multi-dimensional analysis tools
IBM® i2® Analyst’s Workstation is an integrated suite of multi-dimensional analysis and visualization tools that allows analysts to connect directly with their data, and provides powerful means of interpreting that information. This simplifies the creation and dissemination of actionable intelligence products to support intelligence-led operations.
- Efficiently store and manage your data. Consolidate the information you store in a central location and automate repetitive tasks to save time.
- Unlock the value of your data. Seamlessly switch between analyzing trends, data patterns, spatial patterns or associations in your data.
- Cost effective and flexible deployment. Customizable commercial off the shelf software approach delivers low start up and maintenance costs.
Efficiently store and manage your data.
- Store structured and unstructured data in a single environment to enable easy access to all available intelligence
- Save time with bulk-uploading and data modeling tools to supply information to analysts in a friendly, useable format
- Use automation and alerting to minimize repetitive, time consuming tasks and to stay informed when operational data is made available
- Collaborate effectively on your investigations by minimizing duplications of effort and facilitating access to intelligence.
Unlock the value of your data.
- Empower users with powerful, visual querying tools that eliminate the need to know database query languages
- Use the latest in Internet-style searching to look across structured and unstructed data in a single action to help ensure the widest possible coverage in the least amount of time.
- Use spatial analysis to interpret incidents and understand logistics
- Understand social network dynamics and quickly identify key players in large networks
- Clearly visualize your findings by generating detailed briefing reports and charts
Cost-effective and flexible deployment
- Low start-up costs with rapid deployment ready for immediate use
- Seamlessly integrates with existing infrastructure and security, lowering total cost of ownership
- Modify and customize your system without requiring external resources
Use IBM® i2® iBase to search volumes of data to automatically chart in i2 Analyst’s Notebook®
Use Data Miner to drill-down on statistics to explore patterns and trends
iBase GIS Interfaces – provides location-based analysis of intelligence data