Rich visual analysis environment with an optimized local analysis repository
IBM® i2® Analyst’s Notebook® Premium is a rich, data-centric visual analysis environment designed for a single user. It combines data storage, analysis tools, visualization and dissemination capabilities. IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook Premium helps analysts and investigators overcome the multitiered challenge of discovering networks, patterns and trends within increasing volumes of structured and unstructured data.
i2 Analyst’s Notebook Premium helps organizations to:
- Reduce data management and analysis overhead costs by storing available data locally in a single location.
- Increase the potential of information discovery across locally stored data.
- Reduce the time spent on creating multidimensional views of key knowledge and information.
- Simplify the communication of complex data to enable timely and accurate operational decision making.
Reduce data management and analysis overhead costs
- Take advantage of a single-user environment that enables effective data management of a wide range of information and intelligence from disparate sources.
- Store structured and unstructured data in an analysis-ready format within a single location.
- Capture source data, item change history and user insights to take advantage of a wide range of working knowledge.
- Meet specific operational needs with a flexible data model and visualization environment.
- Ease data input processes with intuitive, configurable manual data entry forms and structured data visual importer mechanisms.
Increase the potential of information discovery
- Accelerate information discovery using available, locally stored data by employing exact and fuzzy searching techniques simultaneously across structured and unstructured data.
- Simplify the creation of complex questions on analysis repository data with human-led visual queries.
- Unlock the value of information and intelligence in existing charts by placing individual chart items directly into the analysis repository.
- Extend geospatial analysis capabilities and connect to available Esri ArcGIS servers with the optional IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook Connector for Esri.
Reduce the time spent on creating multidimensional views
- Help reduce the time needed to identify the key elements of “who, what, when, why and where” analysis using multiple views on a single store of data.
- Support the dynamic nature of analysis tasks and help reduce the time needed to create different hypotheses.
- Quickly highlight key individuals and relationships and their connections to key events with core link analysis capabilities.
- Understand the critical timeline of events or patterns within criminal activities with powerful temporal analysis tools.
- Gain better insight and understanding of the structure, hierarchy and method of operation of complex networks using integrated social network analysis tools.
- Identify potential important intermediaries between seemingly unconnected entities in a network.
Simplify the communication of complex data
- Create intuitive visual briefing charts that capture and organize supporting data for briefing and presentation purposes.
- Integrate information and visualizations into other intelligence reports more easily.
- Share key information across an organization for inclusion in other tools or processes with export to a commonly supported structured data format.
- Share charts with users who do not have i2 Analyst’s Notebook using the no-charge IBM i2 Chart Reader.
i2 Analyst's Notebook Premium screenshots
All the power of IBM i2 Analyst's Notebook backed with optimised analysis-ready data storage.
Increase the potential of information discovery via multiple search techniques.
Powerful visual analysis tools help reduce the time to identify the "who, what, when, why and where."
i2 Analyst’s Notebook Premium resource