Cloud-based, all-in-one solution combining customer analytics with real-time marketing
IBM® Marketing Center is a new software as a service (SaaS) module in IBM’s Enterprise Marketing Management (EMM) suite. It expands IBM EMM’s Digital Marketing Optimization solution with additional marketing execution capabilities, combining digital marketing analytics, A/B testing, email marketing, site personalization, and more, in one intuitive real-time marketing application. IBM Marketing Center primarily uses digital analytics data as input, while enabling clients to import offline customer and sales data as needed. The product is available September 2012.
- Combines web/digital/mobile analytics data with real-time marketing execution. Features include A/B testing, email marketing, site personalization, and more, all in one intuitive real-time marketing application.
- Draws on all the digital analytics data that visitors provide. Uses data derived from visitors’ online experiences while enabling clients to import additional offline data as needed.
- Incorporates the analytical insight directly into easy-to-use targeting features. Allows for a personalized approach for marketing communications tailored to individuals.
- Can provide excellent marketing and analytics capabilities now and in the future. Customers who start with this module on a standalone basis can later expand their solution,
Combines web/digital/mobile analytics with real-time marketing execution.
- Marketers can carry out, analyze, and optimize targeted, real-time site personalization and email marketing programs without burdening technical resources
- They can also create and export target lists for integration with other channels or programs, using IBM Marketing Center
- Saves effort and eliminates human error by using built-in automated tracking and analytics
- Increases website success with automated A/B testing
Draws on all the digital analytics data that visitors provide.
- Provides digital profiles, tracking and storing a customer’s complete digital interaction history
- Enables importing additional customer, marketing, and offline business data to augment the digital profile
- Can be used as a standalone or with Coremetrics Web Analytics
- No additional tagging is required for existing IBM Coremetrics customers Automatically tags impressions and clicks in emails and site personalization for analytics
Incorporates analytical insight directly into easy-to-use targeting features.
- Delivers marketing communications designed for each customer as an individual, that will be more relevant, compelling — and far more successful.
- Provides everything needed so that users can define personalized marketing communications without burdening IT
- Enables managing campaigns with fine-grained controls, for example to avoid contact fatigue or set campaign precedence when customers are candidates for multiple communications. Digital assets can be managed within the application and delivered with high performance by means of a Content Delivery Network.
Can provide excellent marketing and analytics capabilities now and in the future.
- Existing and prospective IBM Digital Marketing Optimization Solution customers will gain additional marketing execution capabilities by adding this module.
- The solution is expandable to the complete IBM Marketing Interaction Optimization Solution by adding additional product modules from IBM’s EMM suite
- Reduces the IT cost, complexity and delay previously required to integrate digital analytics, email, and site personalization. Analysis, targeting, personalization, and execution are all available through one intuitive SaaS application.
- Complements existing web analytics solutions – with no retagging needed in the case of Coremetrics customers.
Disclaimer: IBM’s statements regarding its plans, directions, and intent are subject to change or withdrawal without notice at IBM’s sole discretion. Information regarding potential future products is intended to outline our general product direction and it should not be relied on in making a purchasing decision. The information mentioned regarding potential future products is not a commitment, promise, or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality. Information about potential future products may not be incorporated into any contract. The development, release, and timing of any future features or functionality described for our products remains at our sole discretion.
Customize dashboards for each executiveView full image
Provide proficient users with a granular view of business resultsView full image
View how owned, paid, and earned channels are used in a sequence over timeView full image
Visualize the effect of multiple channels used in conjunctionView full image
IBM Marketing Center
- Digital marketing optimization
- IBM AdTarget
- IBM Content Recommendations
- IBM Digital Analytics
- IBM Digital Analytics Accelerator
- IBM Digital Analytics for Social Media
- IBM Digital Analytics Impression Attribution
- IBM Digital Analytics Lifecycle
- IBM Digital Analytics Multichannel
- IBM Digital Analytics Multisite
- IBM eMessage
- IBM LIVEmail
- IBM Marketing Center
- IBM Product Recommendations
- IBM Search Marketing