Help meet regulatory compliance and other actuarial modeling challenges
Algo Financial Modeler is an actuarial modeling system that provides essential risk and value information to support reliable and efficient decision. It makes facing the challenges of Solvency II and other risk-based regimes a less daunting prospect, as its advanced design specifically addresses the need for more realistic and complex modeling.
Algo Financial Modeler features include:
- Flexible modeling platform that allows you to generate comprehensive and accurate management and risk information.
- Modular structure supports re-useable code and enables efficient and cost-effective implementation.
- Advanced end-to-end actuarial modeling caters for the full range of global actuarial modeling requirements.
- Scalable modeling and production infrastructure supports full transparency, audit, workflow and control over the modeling process.
Flexible modeling platform
- Enables you to quickly build up a holistic view of the value of your business and the risks affecting it.
- Provides insurers with the flexibility to help adapt to requirements as they emerge. It offers you a robust, actuarial modeling system which can be easily scaled to operate as part of a wider ERM framework.
- Supports your management team’s strategic decision making, with access to more consistent, high quality and timely risk information.
- Supports swift, cost-effective implementation and optimum ease of use with fully re-useable components and code.
- Allows combinations of business lines and units to produce information at the required level of detail, with an innovative modular structure to capture complex interactions within a group structure.
Advanced end-to-end actuarial modeling
- Algo Financial Modeler is used by over 170 companies around the world, and helps insurers meet evolving challenges in the regulation and supervision of insurance, such as Solvency II in Europe.
- Supports complex real-world modeling requirements, and offers you the flexibility to cater for the full spectrum of actuarial modeling requirements, including:
- Statutory valuations
- Asset Liability Management and stochastic modeling
- Financial reporting (i.e. EV, MCEV, S2, IFRS, USGAAP)
- Financial projections
- Product design and pricing
- Business and capital planning
- Economic capital and risk adjusted returns calculations
- Evaluation of alternative risk management strategies
- Supports your firm’s fast-close financial reporting and demands for real-time management information through the provision of curve fitting techniques. This advanced method can significantly reduce the number of simulations needed for complex stochastic valuation models.
Scalable modeling and production infrastructure
- Enables a fully automated, end-to-end modeling process designed to support complete transparency, audit, workflow and control over the modeling process, while delivering the required security and access control.
- Algo Financial Modeler supports the complete separation of model development and production with its advanced production infrastructure.
- Offers insurers optimum performance for large-scale processing, including compatibility with grid technology.
Algo Financial Modeler resources