Secure, auditable reporting for Solvency II Pillars 2 and 3
Algo Audit and Compliance is a comprehensive workflow, governance and Standard Formula reporting tool that offers insurers enhanced auditable reporting for regulatory compliance. It provides insurance firms with the cost-effective capability to integrate information from their existing infrastructure, supporting secure and auditable reporting for Solvency II.
Algo Audit and Compliance features include:
- Enhanced security and auditable reporting supports Pillars 2 and 3 of Solvency II.
- Cost-effective integration enables use of information from your existing infrastructure.
- Streamlined workflow processes enhance efficiency and significantly reduce reporting time.
- Pre-configured reports for Solvency II support optimum ease of use.
Enhanced security and auditable reporting
- Algo Audit and Compliance offers insurers a Standard Formula reporting tool with enhanced security features and support for auditable reporting including version and process control, traceability, sign off and approval features.
- Provides you with checks and approvals capabilities for both data and assumptions on a robust, optimally transparent platform.
- Supports full compliance with the EIOPA standard model.
- Offers swift and cost-effective integration with your existing infrastructure.
- Enables you to use information from diverse existing systems and file formats – for example, spreadsheets in Excel – while helping meet the requirements of Pillars 2 and 3 of Solvency II.
Streamlined workflow processes
- Helps significantly reduce reporting times, with streamlined, pre-defined workflow production and execution processes.
- Supports insurance companies in conforming to governance and reporting requirements under Solvency II, giving management the confidence to focus attention on primary business activities.
Pre-configured reports for Solvency II
- Algo Audit and Compliance provides your firm with pre-configured templates for Solvency II, including QIS 5 Standard Model and QRT quantitative/qualitative reports. It offers the flexibility to add more report templates as they are developed, and supports creating custom report templates as local regulations require.
- Offers a Web-based interface, designed for optimum ease-of-use that enables information collection from existing systems across the organization.
Algo Audit and Compliance resources