A single view of risk and enhanced business insights
IBM® Algo® Integrated Risk Reporting Manager offers banks and financial institutions a risk data management and reporting tool providing a single view of risk across the enterprise. Independent of other IBM risk solutions, it enables generation of regulatory and business intelligence reports—covering key classes of risk for divisions, jurisdictions and regions—for timely, risk-aware decision making.
IBM Algo Integrated Risk Reporting Manager features include:
- Executive visualization of enterprise-wide aggregate risks that can span silos, divisions, regions and risk classes.
- Clear, contextualized risk reports that enable more risk-informed decision making.
- A reporting tool that evolves to help address emerging regulations in multiple countries for comprehensive risk data management and aggregation.
- Interoperability with your bank’s existing systems to help reduce costs by capitalizing on investments in existing risk and compliance infrastructure.
- Integration with IBM Algo Integrated Risk Platform for the added value of easily scaling up to more powerful IBM analytics.
Executive visualization of enterprise-wide aggregate risks
- Provides a single, integrated view of risk for your entire bank, with the capability to span disconnected systems and silos, divisions, regions and risk classes.
- Enables senior management and boards to centralize their risk information and gain better understanding of a bank’s risk exposures.
- Provides enhanced intelligence to your bank’s senior executives, enabling them to align the bank’s risk exposures with its business objectives to support more risk-aware strategic planning.
Clear, contextualized risk reports
- Delivers clear, concise and contextualized risk-based reports that abstract the complexity of risk results from a bank’s multiple systems, enhancing executive confidence in data and supporting more risk-informed decision-making.
- Generates a range of regulatory reports and business intelligence reports that cover key classes of risk.
- Provides your bank’s executives with consistent insight into multiple risk areas throughout the bank, including credit, operational, market, counterparty, liquidity, ALM and capital management.
- Helps ensure data quality and supports further analytics, such as data mining or trend analysis.
A reporting tool that evolves to help address emerging regulations in multiple countries
- Helps your bank respond to increasing demands of regulators in multiple countries for comprehensive risk data management and aggregation.
Interoperability with your bank’s existing systems
- Offers the advanced capability to interoperate with your bank’s existing systems.
- Helps your bank reduce costs by capitalizing on investments in existing risk and compliance infrastructure.
- Improves quality and efficiency in risk report production.
- Enables your bank to translate compliance costs into added business value with enhanced compatibility and connectivity options that enable better communication with internal decision-makers and key external stakeholders.
Integration with IBM Algo Integrated Risk Platform
- Offers you the added value of easily scaling up to more powerful analytics in a family of licensed, supported IBM products and technologies—integrated within a single, seamless risk solution.
- Provides consistent, strong data management tools that include end-to-end lineage, reconciliation and validation of data.
- Offers your bank a comprehensive risk solution with a centralized, model-driven data management infrastructure.
- With IBM Cognos® Business Intelligence tools, and other IBM technologies such as IBM InfoSphere® solutions, this broad reporting platform enables your bank to generate business intelligence reports that cover all classes of risk and risk-related regulatory reports.