Proactively manage operational and enterprise risk with risk event database
Algo FIRST is a database of external risk case studies that enables financial institutions to proactively manage operational and enterprise risk. It offers banks, insurance providers, asset managers, pension funds, and hedge funds easy access, via the Web, to more than 13,000 operational risk loss events. An annual subscription to Algo FIRST enables more effective, risk-informed decision making, as it supplements a firm’s internal data and supports complex scenario modeling for advanced risk analytics.
Algo FIRST features include:
- Comprehensive industry-wide coverage enables proactive risk management and yields competitive insights.
- Deep analytical detail enables better investment planning, with support for more effective identification of potential risk exposures.
- Web-based, cost-effective access supports enhanced ease of use.
Comprehensive industry-wide coverage
- Algo FIRST enables you to more proactively manage operational and enterprise risk.
- Gives you access to a research database featuring industry-wide coverage of over 11,000 risk loss events.
- Provides you with competitive insights as Algo FIRST enables your comparative benchmarking of your internal loss data against industry peers.
Deep analytical detail
- Enables better investment planning as Algo FIRST’s detailed analysis supports more effective identification of potential risk exposures for your organization.
- Supports your advanced risk analytics, with external risk case studies supplementing internal data for self-assessment and scenario modeling.
- Gives you a more holistic understanding of risk, with a diverse range of case studies of exposures related to corporate governance, strategic issues, frauds, process errors, market practices and business risk.
- Provides categorization of compliance violations which gives insight into regulatory trends and issues
- Enables you to qualitatively analyze risk data, providing detailed information on control breakdowns, event triggers and “lessons learned”.
- Allows you to understand the size of risk your institution might have exposure to, as Algo FIRST enables you to quantitatively analyze risk data, providing scaling figures for both banking and insurance companies.
Web-based and cost-effective access
- Offers you easy-to-use, Web-based access to a vast array of detailed loss event data.
- Gives you cost-effective access – with an annual subscription – to a comprehensive and continually updated database of external risk case studies.