Take back control of your access management with an integrated appliance for web, mobile and cloud
IBM Security Access Manager enables businesses to more securely adopt web, mobile, and cloud technologies and simplifies user access management for employees and consumers.
It simplifies and secures user experiences with single sign-on across applications and protects critical assets using strong multi-factor authentication and risk-based access. It also enables the mobile enterprise with mobile access control policies that integrate with mobile device management, mobile application development and malware detection solutions. Furthermore, it helps bridge the access control gap between on-premise and cloud environments.
This highly scalable and configurable access management solution is available as a virtual or hardware appliance. The appliance form factor is not only easy-to-deploy-and- manage but also provides faster time-to-value and reduces total-cost-of-ownership.
IBM Security Access Manager integrated appliance is designed to:
- Manage Access in the world of Hybrid Cloud: Enable SSO and identity federation to apps running inside & outside of the enterprise.
- Provide risk-aware access security for mobile apps and APIs: Transparently register mobile devices and enforce user-centric authentication policies.
- Remove barriers to mobile productivity: Enable more convenient and secure access to enterprise resources from mobile.
Manage Access in the world of Hybrid Cloud
- Quickly establish single sign-on connections to popular SaaS applications
- More easily create custom application connectors with Do-It-Yourself federations based on SAML 2.0 standard
- Deliver single sign-on to enterprise applications and support user identity propagation in hybrid cloud application interactions
- Simplified deployment and management with appliance-based packaging is suitable for small-to-medium size businesses and scalable for large enterprises
Provide risk-aware access security for mobile apps and APIs
- Dynamically assess risk associated with mobile app access using contextual information about the device, user, environment, resource, malware, device management status and past user behavior
- Strong and multi-factor authentication capabilities protect critical sensitive assets depending on the risk context
- Audit or block fraudulent and high-risk transactions from infected devices without modifying backend applications
Remove barriers to mobile productivity
- Allows users to easily access enterprise resources with minimal authentication friction
- Utilizes existing access management infrastructure to prevent the need for application changes while enabling access from mobile devices
- Enhance productivity and user experience with device-level single sign-on to enterprise resources from MobileFirst Protect managed devices
IBM Security Access Manager resources