Take back control of your access management with an integrated appliance for web, mobile and cloud
IBM Security Access Manager enables businesses to more securely adopt web, mobile, and cloud technologies and simplifies user access management for employees and consumers.
It simplifies and secures user experiences with single sign-on across applications and protects critical assets using strong multi-factor authentication and risk-based access. It also enables the mobile enterprise with mobile access control policies that integrate with mobile device management, mobile application development and malware detection solutions. Furthermore, it helps bridge the access control gap between on-premise and cloud environments.
This highly scalable and configurable access management solution is available as a virtual or hardware appliance. The appliance form factor is not only easy-to-deploy-and- manage but also provides faster time-to-value and reduces total-cost-of-ownership.
IBM Security Access Manager integrated appliance is designed to:
Manage Access in the world of Hybrid Cloud
Provide risk-aware access security for mobile apps and APIs
Remove barriers to mobile productivity
IBM Security Access Manager
- Identity and access management
- IBM Cloud Security Enforcer
- IBM Security Access Manager for DataPower
- IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On
- IBM Security Access Manager
- IBM Security Directory Integrator
- IBM Security Directory Server
- IBM Security Identity and Access Assurance
- IBM Security Identity and Access Manager
- IBM Security Identity Governance and Intelligence
- IBM Security Identity Manager
- IBM Security Privileged Identity Manager
- IBM Security zSecure Admin
- IBM Security zSecure Manager for RACF z/VM
- IBM Security zSecure Visual
- Tivoli Federated Identity Manager
- Tivoli Security Policy Manager
Not in United States?