Call center access to omni-channel commerce information
IBM® Call Center for Commerce is a web-based call center solution that provides customer service representatives (CSRs) with a single point of access to commerce information. It enables more informed omni-channel interactions with customers to help differentiate your brand and increase sales. When used with IBM Sterling Order Management, IBM Call Center for Commerce supports flexible customer interactions to help enable "order from anywhere, fulfill from anywhere" capabilities.
IBM Call Center for Commerce enables you to:
- Augment customer relationship management (CRM) content with an omni-channel call center solution that provides ready-to-use integration with web, store and point-of-sale information.
- Provide a seamless experience for customers as they interact with your brand through the call center, store or web.
- Offer a single view of customer transactions to enable more relevant cross-sell and up-sell discussions with customers.
- See supply and demand across channels and provide the opportunity to save the sale in out-of-stock situations.
- Increase call center productivity for better call handling times, improved customer service and reduced operation costs.
Augment CRM content with an omni-channel solution
- Fulfill and manage complex order processes in multiple channels by enabling CSRs to locate an order quickly, check its status and make necessary changes on behalf of a customer.
- Give CSRs the omni-channel capabilities often missing from a typical CRM call center solution.
- Provide ready-to-use integration with web, store and point- of-sale information.
Provide a seamless experience for customers
- Increase customer satisfaction by providing consistent service across multiple channels.
- Provide personalized customer appeasement such as price match and discounting.
- Give more accurate available-to-promise dates based on near-real-time information.
- Offer higher quality customer service by enabling your CSRs to see what the customer sees.
- Enter returns more efficiently and establish defined processes to manage them through your systems.
Offer a single view of customer transactions
- Provide CSRs with a synchronized, 360-degree view of customer activity, allowing cross-sell and up-sell of additional products and services.
- Allow CSRs to access the same pricing and promotion information that the customer is entitled to in other channels, as well as access to carts that were entered online.
- View details of an order, including how each line will be fulfilled.
- Fulfill each line of a complex order individually to accommodate the customer’s requests.
- Search for an order based on virtually any number of criteria and view the order in summary or in detail.
See supply and demand across channels
- Provide more accurate available-to-promise dates with flexible views of inventory by type of supply and demand, including in-transit.
- Deliver alerts to appropriate CSRs when there is an exception to an order, so alternative fulfillment plans can be made to help ensure an order is not delayed.
- Get visibility of inventory across internal and external locations to reduce stock-outs and increase sales.
- Determine the status of order lines regardless of where the order was placed.
- Perform searching and order tracking across heterogeneous systems.
Increase call center productivity
- Offer intuitive and flexible task- and role-based user interfaces to train CSRs more quickly and offer a higher level of customer service.
- Utilize web-based technologies for easier deployment, management and upgrades and to help reduce IT costs.
- Decrease average call handling time through increased CSR productivity.
- Support CSRs whether they work in-house or remotely, throughout the world.
- Work with an intuitive, extensibility workbench for faster extensions and integrations that can expand the footprint of the call center and customer care solution.
Confirmation Page: Determine the status of order lines no matter where the order was placed
Fulfillment: View details of an order including how each line will be fulfilled
IBM Call Center for Commerce Resources