Enterprise report management and electronic statement retrieval on System z
IBM® Content Manager OnDemand for z/OS® provides enterprise report management that delivers instant electronic access to bills, statements and other print archive information. It helps companies respond more quickly to customer inquiries and manage access to electronic reports used to communicate activities and performance throughout an organization. IBM Content Manager OnDemand for z/OS helps reduce print, storage and distribution costs to support an environmentally friendly content delivery solution.
IBM Content Manager OnDemand for z/OS:
- Transforms content for online presentation, including high-volume computer output and scanned documents, for fast electronic search and retrieval.
- Streamlines report distribution and supports electronic bill solutions.
- Provides security-rich capabilities and retention controls for improved compliance management.
- Exploits the powerful IBM System z® platform for high-volume operations.
- Delivers an open-standards-based web experience with IBM Content Navigator.
Transforms content for online presentation
- Enables high volumes of statement and report data to be captured and stored as electronic records.
- Improves self-service by providing security-rich online access to bills, invoices and statements.
- Features fast search and retrieval of electronic documents and reports to help answer queries and resolve issues quickly.
- Preserves original document fidelity while transforming content for web viewing or publication to PDF format.
- Automatically indexes Advanced Function Presentation (AFP) and PDF data for search and retrieval.
Streamlines report distribution and supports electronic bill solutions
- Automatically organizes and archives printed output such as reports, checks, statements or invoices, email and image documents.
- Streamlines report distribution, and assembles documents for distribution through multiple channels.
- Automates and optimizes storage management to reduce printing, storage and mailing costs.
- Provides compression results to help reduce storage requirements and costs, and to improve document retrieval.
- Enables high volumes of statement and report-oriented data to be electronically stored and turned into records.
Provides security-rich capabilities and retention controls
- Supports Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data transmission, Advanced Encryption Standard 128-bit encryption and enhanced password support to help protect sensitive data.
- Takes advantage of the System Authorization Facility (SAF) to integrate with mainframe security products.
- Offers an optional retention feature that provides lockdown of individual documents to help prevent expiration.
Exploits the powerful IBM System z platform
- Integrates with hardware and software investments so you can use a common infrastructure and achieve a lower cost of ownership.
- Integrates with IBM FileNet® Content Manager and other IBM software applications.
- Manages high volumes of computer output.
Delivers an open-standards-based web experience
- Provides the intuitive, interactive IBM Content Navigator web client.
- Employs open standards, and supports Web 2.0 and Ajax technologies.
- Offers point-and-click functionality for user navigation and IT staff administration.
Content Manager OnDemand for z/OS resources