Automate requesting, deployment, monitoring and management of cloud computing services
IBM Tivoli® Service Automation Manager enables users to request, deploy, monitor and manage cloud computing services. It also provides traceable approvals and processes..
NetApp Storage Extension
NetApp Storage Extension provides service offerings to provision and manage the entire life cycle (StaaS - Storage as a Service) of shared storage accessible through NAS protocols from virtual machines provisioned within a TSAM Project with VMWare Servers. With this extension
- Provision and manage shared storage Network Attached Storage (NAS).
- Use and manage file systems with VMWare virtual machines once the shared storage is provisioned.
Costing Preview Extension
Understand financial implications and manage your cloud services and cloud enable data centers in a cost effective way with the Costing Preview Extension. The extension offers the following Cloud Cost Management capabilities:
- Compare different options by seeing the Prices for the different Cloud offerings.
- Track cost per month to run a new project in the Cloud.
- Assign different customers to different subscriptions.
- Define Offerings once and add them to Subscriptions
Network Extension for Juniper
Buy Tivoli Service Automation Manager
Features and Benefits
Many IT organizations today are struggling to meet the day-to-day requirements and challenges the business places on it. Whether it’s the growing demand for quick and easy access to IT services, the need to be more responsive to change requests, providing better (and higher) availability of services, improving the turn-around time for problem resolution, or simply the cost per service, IT is finding it increasingly difficult to meet the requirements and expectations of the business.
IBM Tivoli Service Automation Manager can help both enterprise data centers and service providers improve the service they provide to the business and its users. It offers:
Specified operating environment:
The following are minimum required values for memory and disk space for IBM Tivoli Service Automation Manager V7.1. Administrative System
Linux® on System z® - Management Server
AIX® - Management Server
Linux on System x™ - Management Server
The following operating systems will be supported by IBM Tivoli Service Automation Manager V7.1. Administrative system
The program's specifications and specified operating environment information may be found in documentation accompanying the program, if available, such as a README file, or other information published by IBM, such as an announcement letter. Documentation and other program content may be supplied only in the English language.
IBM Tivoli Service Application Manager V7.1 is distributed with:
This program, when downloaded from a Web site, contains the applicable IBM license agreement and License Information, if appropriate, which will be presented for acceptance at the time of installation of the program. For future reference, the license and License Information will be stored in a directory such as LICENSE.TXT.
Security, auditability, and control:
IBM Tivoli Service Automation Manager uses the security and auditability features of the operating system software. The customer is responsible for evaluation, selection, and implementation of security features, administrative procedures, and appropriate controls in application systems and communication facilities.
Page last updated on March 03, 2009.
- Provisioning and orchestration
- IBM SmartCloud Continuous Delivery
- IBM SmartCloud Orchestrator
- IBM SmartCloud Patch Management
- Tivoli Provisioning Manager for Images System x Edition
- Tivoli Provisioning Manager for OS Deployment
- Tivoli Provisioning Manager for Software
- Tivoli Provisioning Manager
- Tivoli Provisioning Manager Express for Inventory
- Tivoli Provisioning Manager Express for Software Distribution
- Tivoli Service Automation Manager