Manage and maintain all server images – virtual and physical –from a single interface
IBM TPM for Images System x Edition delivers server image management with hardware independence, virtual and physical image independence, and image conversion capability.
With TPM for Images System x Edition, organizations can now optimize physical and virtual resources to reduce data center costs and administration complexity, with one single solution. The benefits are reduced hardware and operating costs with unparalleled flexibility.
- IBM Tivoli Provisioning Manager for Images System x Edition 7.1.1 provides all of Tivoli Provisioning Manager for OS Deployment’s value plus:
- Improve your agility and flexibility through snapshot/recover of physical and virtual servers with complete hardware independence
- Optimize server assets and reduce energy costs with anywhere-to-anywhere server image conversions (Physical-to-Virtual, Virtual-to-Physical or Virtual-to-Virtual)
- Reduce labor costs by better managing “image sprawl”—Discover, capture, store and deploy both virtual images and physical server images from a single repository
- Manage and maintain all ‘simple’ images from a single interface, including content customization and the ability to make offline changes to an image
- Automate the server consolidation operations through physical-to-virtual (P2V) migration
- Simplify storage of thousands of images with technology that allows customers to reduce both the number of images and and the storage required for them
Erfahren Sie mehr
IBM Software Subscription und Support ist für das erste Jahr im Software-Preis enthalten.
Nicht für Online-Kauf verfügbar. Andere Möglichkeiten zu kaufen und weitere Informationen.
Kontaktieren Sie IBM