Easy, safe and predictable rule management for business teams
IBM WebSphere ILOG Rule Team Server for .NET allows business teams to create, manage and validate business rules through a powerful web-based environment.
Business users can manage the operational decision logic for which they are responsible, while also gaining visibility into how rules affect the systems that interact with the WebSphere ILOG business rule management system (BRMS).
- Author and edit rules using a natural language, customizable business vocabulary. Rules can also be expressed in graphical formats, such as decision tables and decision trees.
- Simplify rule projects through Smart Views (user configurable navigation panes), filters and reports
- Manage collaboration with role-based permissions, access controls and customizable rule metadata properties
- Facilitate rule maintenance with templates, point-and-click editors, error checking and versioning
- Rule Team Server for .NET is part of the IBM ILOG Rules for .NET BRMS product line, and is fully integrated with the Rule Studio for .NET IDE and ILOG Rule Solutions for Office (guided authoring and editing of rules using Microsoft Office Word and Excel).
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Not available to purchase online. Other ways to purchase or learn more.