Analyze data by geographical context and relationship to other data
i2® iBase Geographic Information Systems Interface extends the visualization and analytical capabilities of i2 iBase, enabling the investigation of geographical relationships held within the analysis repository. It enables the analysis of geographical content and its relationship to other data held in an i2 iBase analysis repository. Such analysis can reveal critical spatial factors, such as how terrain, logistics and location can affect scenarios and therefore can determine actions to be taken.
i2 iBase Geographic Information Systems Interface features:
- Geospatial analysis for all, not just the geographic information systems (GIS) expert.
- Interactive two-way link between analysis and GIS tools, enabling users to tap and incorporate geographic information into their analysis.
- Flexible geocoding that helps analysts to investigate data with or without geographical coordinates.
- Compatible with common GIS systems, including Esri, MapInfo, MapPoint and blue8.
Geospatial analysis for all
- Guides the non-GIS specialist to identify geographic patterns and relationships without requiring expert GIS systems skills.
- Supports efforts of experienced GIS users to extend their analysis using the specialist tools within the GIS application.
- Enables quicker analysis and identification of hidden connections through an easy-to-use interface.
- Enables use of GIS mapping applications without in-depth training.
Interactive two-way link between analysis and GIS tools
- Analyze data both by its relationship to other data in IBM i2 iBase, and its geographical content.
- Geospatially visualize and analyze interrelationships without the need for complex data imports.
- Using i2 iBase Geographic Information Systems Interface, encourage analysts to thoroughly investigate data with analytical and geospatial tools that are easy to use.
- Use crime pattern analysis to trace criminal activity to locations and show repetitive criminal behaviors.
- Send data with geographical coordinates (geocoded) directly to the GIS application.
- Link data without coordinates to other information that is geocoded (for example, a postcode database).
- Send non-geographical data to the GIS application for inclusion in maps and analysis.
- Compare and identify geographical relations between different types of entity.
Compatible with common GIS systems
- Use i2 iBase Geographic Information Systems Interface to map spatial factors such as road networks, communications lines, building density and physical barriers.
- Use the specialized geographic tools of a chosen GIS application to visualize and analyze data.
- Add additional data from other sources to an investigation.
- Data loaded into iBase GIS application remains connected to iBase, thus eliminating the data integrity issues caused by copying data between separate tools.
Buy i2 iBase Geographic Information System Interfaces
- Planning and management services
- i2 Analyst's Notebook Premium
- i2 Analyst's Notebook
- i2 Analyst's Notebook Connector for Esri
- i2 Analyst's Notebook SDK
- i2 Analyst's Workstation
- i2 COPLINK
- i2 Fraud Intelligence Analysis
- i2 iBase
- i2 iBase Geographic Information System Interfaces
- i2 iBase IntelliShare
- i2 iBridge
- i2 Information Exchange for Analysis Search for Analyst's Notebook
- i2 Information Exchange for Analysis Search Services SDK
- i2 Information Exchange Visualizer SDK
- i2 Intelligence Analysis Platform
- i2 Intelligent Law Enforcement
- i2 Text Chart
- i2 Text Chart Auto Mark
- IBM Intelligent City Planning and Operations
- IBM Intelligent Operations Center
- IBM Intelligent Video Analytics