Software to actively manage contracts throughout the sales lifecycle
The IBM® Emptoris® Contract Management Sell Side solution helps sales organizations to maximize revenue opportunities by automating and managing sales contracts throughout the contract lifecycle, giving businesses the ability to gain greater visibility into the contracting process, manage risk, ensure compliance and accelerate time to closure.
The software automates sales contract management process from creation and execution, through performance monitoring, analysis, renegotiation and renewal.
- Gain Global Contract Visibility – Gain access to the business and customer intelligence held within the global contract portfolio.
- Accelerate Contract Closure – Accelerate time to contract closure, expedite legal and finance approvals and actively track and report on contract status.
- Capture Contract Renewals – Reliably capture sales contract renewals and expedite revenue recognition.
- Streamline Contract Processes – Streamline and automate the entire sales contract process and integrate with CRM systems.
- Ensure Compliance and Mitigate Risk – Ensure RFPs, quotes and contracts meet legal and corporate standards and easily monitor obligations.
Gain Global Contract Visibility
- Maintain a single, central repository with easy access to all sales contracts and amendments across the global organization.
- Gain clear visibility into the sales contract process, from contract creation and negotiation, through approvals and execution.
- Access the business intelligence contained in contracts and analyze risks, compliance and revenue coming from those contracts.
- Extend the value of your CRM solution with important customer intelligence including complete customer and contract profiles available in the contract management solution.
- Gain quick access to customer and contract intelligence with robust contract search capabilities.
Accelerate Contract Closure and Capture Contract Renewals
- Accelerate time to closure by streamlining and expediting contract processes and gaining visibility into bottlenecks, negotiations and approvals.
- Generate custom reports on contract status, approvals and projected revenue.
- Enable improved collaboration with stakeholders across the enterprise including finance and legal.
- Enable exception-based approvals: only contracts that need to be secondarily reviewed by legal are routed for review.
- Reliably capture sales contract renewals and expedite revenue recognition with intelligent alerts and automatic contract generation.
Streamline Contract Processes
- Automate the contract management process from creation and execution, through performance monitoring, analysis, re-negotiation and renewal.
- Empower teams to collaborate and work together seamlessly in order to get deals completed faster.
- Allow contract information to be accessed by analysis tools downstream to improve customer service, structure better deals and gain negotiating leverage.
- Leverage the Contract Wizard to allow casual users to easily draft contracts with pre-approved terms and language.
- Allow users to work directly in Microsoft Word while still maintaining contract controls.
Ensure Compliance and Mitigate Risks
- Ensure that agreed upon terms and obligations are clearly defined from the outset of a customer relationship.
- Certify that critical policies and terms are inherent within contracts to meet regulatory and corporate requirements.
- Automatically route contracts with non-standard language for proper review and approvals.
- Gain a clearer picture of commitments and obligations and help deliver renewals and total contract value.
Central location for all tasks assigned to each user, easy access to approve, review, draft and negotiate contracts
Contract Creation Wizard:
Easily create contract by following a fully configurable wizard
Quickly and easily edit contracts to accelerate negotiation and approvals
Review and approve contracts on the go from any smartphone or tablet
Emptoris Contract Management Sell Side resources
IBM Software Subscription and Support is included in the product price for the first year.
Not available to purchase online. Other ways to purchase or learn more.