Bring your own security strategy
A survey by The Aberdeen Group found that 72 percent of responding companies allowed the practice known as BYOD -- Bring Your Own Device.*
Allowing access to a vast numbers of mobile devices – even sanctioned ones -- to enterprise systems and data creates significant management and security challenges. How do you?
To be effective you need to develop a mobile management and security strategy. IBM Software gives you the visibility and control to create a security strategy and ensure its enforcement. Capabilities include protecting corporate data accessed by mobile applications and users as well as defending the network utilized by mobile users.
* Borg, Andrew, “Mobility Becomes Core IT”, The Aberdeen Group, SAP Mobility Insights Webcast Series, Part I, March 29, 2011 (PDF, 4.43MB)
All products - Mobile management and security
- IBM Endpoint Manager family - Overview
- IBM Mobile Foundation family
- IBM Worklight
- IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On
- WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances - Overview