Why IBM for Marketing resource management?
IBM Marketing Resource Management can help you ensure that marketing investments are allocated in the optimal way to maximize returns. Marketing Resource Management is a complete set of capabilities for managing the growing operational complexities marketers face. Available through an enterprise software or on-demand deployment model, Unica provides everything marketers need to better manage their marketing operations:
- Manage and coordinate all marketing activities in one place by using a central collaboration platform for sharing information, and tracking project status and performance.
- Improve decision making and minimize risk through greater visibility and tracking money being spent.
- Align strategic goals and marketing activities by centralizing strategic goals, marketing plans and budgets to promote clarity of agreed-upon objectives and tactics.
- Enhance collaboration for cross-channel campaigns with a standardized workflow that coordinates the processes of the disparate groups involved in cross-channel marketing.
- Achieve faster, lower cost execution of all marketing activities with centralized project schedules and assets, automated approvals, balanced workloads and reduced bottlenecks.
- Ensure compliance with centralized repository that combines online audit trails and easily produced reports for corporate or regulatory auditors.