Product, project, and portfolio management
IBM® Rational® Focal Point™ provides a comprehensive decision support system for market- and business-driven product, project and portfolio management, that can help executives and teams to make the right decisions in order to delivery business, customer and market value.
Buy Rational Focal Point
Features and benefits
IBM® Rational® Focal Point™ provides market - and business-driven product and portfolio management - helping executives and teams to make the right decisions to deliver business, customer and market value.
Among other things IBM® Rational® Focal Point™ is/consist of:
This page summarizes the operating systems, databases, Application Servers, and Web browsers, that are supported by IBM Rational Focal Point, version 6.5.
• Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition
• Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition
• RedHat Enterprise Linux 5
• Sun Solaris™ 9 or 10
• PostgreSQL 8.2, 8.3 and 8.4
• Oracle® 10g Standard Edition/Enterprise Edition
• Oracle® 11g Enterprise Edition
• IBM DB2 Enterprise Server Edition 9.5 & 9.7
Application servers and web browsers:
• Apache Tomcat 5.5.28
• Websphere Application Server version 18.104.22.168
• Internet Explorer® 7 or 8
• Mozilla Firefox® 3.0, 3.5 or 3.6
|Display: 1280 x 1024 minimum resolution|
Disk space: 15 GB minimum, 100 GB recommended
Memory: 4 GB RAM minimum, 16 GB RAM recommended
For detailed information on system requirements for Rational Focal Point, please use the following link: https://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27019945