Simplified management and improved governance of CICS systems
IBM® CICS® Configuration Manager is a tool for administering and maintaining CICS resource definitions. Providing comprehensive audit, reporting, and life-cycle change management control facilities, this tool supports the build, management, and deployment of complex mainframe CICS applications. The flexible, modular format lets you take a staged approach, integrating CICS Configuration Manager into your processes gradually.
CICS Configuration Manager simplifies the management and improves the governance of CICS with:
CICS Configuration Manager for z/OS
The links below identify the supported components of CICS Configuration Manager from which you can select system requirements in different levels and organization of detail.
The detailed system requirements information are the complete lists of hardware requirements, supported operating systems, prerequisites and optional supported software, with component-level details and operating system restrictions.
- Transaction processing
- CICS Batch Application Control for z/OS
- CICS Configuration Manager for z/OS
- CICS Deployment Assistant for z/OS
- CICS Explorer
- CICS Interdependency Analyzer for z/OS
- CICS Performance Analyzer for z/OS
- CICS Transaction Gateway Desktop Edition
- CICS Transaction Gateway for Multiplatforms
- CICS Transaction Gateway for z/OS
- CICS Transaction Server for z/OS Developer Trial
- CICS Transaction Server for z/OS V4.2
- CICS Transaction Server for z/OS V5.1
- CICS VSAM Recovery for z/OS
- CICS VSAM Transparency for z/OS
- TXSeries for Multiplatforms
- WebSphere Transaction Cluster Facility