Maximiert die Dichte Ihrer virtuellen Umgebung bei gleichzeitiger Gewährleistung hoher Verfügbarkeit kritischer Auslastungen.
IBM Tivoli Monitoring for Virtual Servers bietet eine Überwachung der Leistung und Verfügbarkeit für mehrere Hypervisoren und hat folgende Vorteile:
Erfahren Sie mehr
Kaufen Sie Tivoli Monitoring for Virtual Environments
|Capacity planning analysis and reports||Provides recommendations on workload placement while adhering to co-location policies. Provides benchmarking data, results simulation, and policy framework.||Customers can right-size their virtual environment, balance workloads, and optimize or increase the density of their virtual environments. Helps reduce energy and server costs via efficient, optimized consolidation. Improves availability by preventing resource contention.|
|Integrated web 2.0 dashboard||Provides out-of-the-box integrated view of server, storage, and network components, showing physical and virtual performance and configuration change history.||Allows for easier problem determination in complex VMware environments|
|Dynamic thresholding||Customers can change monitoring thresholds dynamically, deriving baselines from actual performance data. Dynamic thresholds also provide customers with the benefit of being alerted when status changes from normal, whether a threshold has been violated or not.||Helps to respond proactively to problems in the environment, spotting performance problems before they lead to service interruptions.|
|Predictive trending||Advance warning when critical resources near capacity in dynamic virtualized environments||Just in time advanced notification to provision additional physical resources|
|Multiple hypervisor support||Coverage for KVM, VMware, Citrix XenServer, Citrix XenDesktop Citrix XenApp, Cisco UCS, NetApp. Additional hypervisor coverage for Hyper-V and PowerVM and z/VM is available in ITCAM for Microsoft Applications, ITM and OMEGAMON for z/VM respectively.||Broad platform coverage reduces labor and software costs of managing multiple hypervisors.|
|Ensure Compliance to IT and Business Rules||Policy based framework for ensuring compliance against business and technical policies (co-location/anti-location, bursty, non-burst workloads, workload importance, etc.). Share and download policy templates on the Service Management Connect (SMC) community.||Policy-driven workload optimization ensures control and compliance.|
|Proactive Take-Actions||Eliminate manual operations by Proactive Take-Actions based on situations/events (including forecasting and trending information).||Make changes to eliminate bottlenecks well before applications or users are impacted.|
|Integrate with existing Enterprise Management Solutions||Integrate with existing Enterprise Management solutions (Event management, Service Desk, Change Management)||Reduced cost for manual integration into existing systems.|
|Scalability||ITM for Virtual Environments is designed to monitor very large environments||Reduces management infrastructure software, labor and hardware costs.|
IBM® Tivoli® Monitoring for Virtual Environments (formerly named IBM Tivoli Monitoring for Virtual Servers) is designed to address the specific challenges in managing a virtual environment. It provides the tools to ensure the health, performance and capacity of virtual environment, while helping maximize IT cost savings.
- Capacity planning and reporting are vital to optimizing the virtual environment; i.e. improving density and workload placement decisions.
- Predictive alerts identify resources that are trending negatively, and threatening to run out of capacity, days and weeks in advance.
- In addition, availability monitoring can be used to help find problems with critical resources and alert operations teams before users are adversely affected.
Multiple hypervisor coverage:
A large percentage of customers have deployed more than one hypervisor in their data center, and this percentage will likely grow as hypervisor technologies continue to mature. IBM Tivoli Monitoring for Virtual Environments provides broad hypervisor coverage to help reduce the cost of managing multiple hypervisors. This offering includes the following agents for comprehensive monitoring of virtual environments:
Virtual Infrastructure Agent (VI): Remote performance and availability monitoring of VMware ESX, ESXi and vCenter Server environments. This agent has been certified by VMware in the VMware Ready program.
KVM Agent: Remote performance and availability monitoring to visualize availability, performance and capacity trends for Kernel Based Virtual Machines and hosts. This agent remotely monitors KVM by connecting to each host.
Citrix XenServer Agent: Remote performance and availability monitoring for XenServer pools, hosts and virtual machines to include pool master transitions and XenServer license expiration notifications. Each agent instance connects to a XenServer™ Pool containing 1 to 16 XenServer™ hypervisors or optionally a stand-alone XenServer™ hypervisor. This agent has been certified by Citrix in the Citrix Ready program.
Citrix XenApp Agent: Monitoring of Citrix XenApp environments. This agent is installed on the server or virtual machine running Citrix XenApp.
Citrix XenDesktop Agent: Performance and Availability monitoring for Citrix XenDesktop virtual desktop infrastructure.
NetApp Storage Agent: Remote performance and availability monitoring to visualize capacity, latency, and throughput performance metrics of NetApp and IBM N series storage systems. This agent monitors the DataFabric Manager Server (DFM) and remotely connects to the DFM server to obtain performance metrics.
Cisco UCS Agent: Performance and availability monitoring of key components in a Cisco UCS environment, including chassis, blades and network fabric, featuring environment and component health scores, power and cooling metrics, and key configuration information. Customers deploying a UCS system as a special-purpose application delivery platform, such as a Virtual Desktop Infrastructure host, can use one tool set to monitor, report, and plan the future health of the UCS environment.
The Network Devices agent: This agent monitors SNMP-enabled devices. The agent identifies and notifies you of common network problems as reported by SNMP MIB-II-enabled devices. The software includes the following features: SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, SNMPv3, MIB-II network monitoring standards, historical data collection for further analysis, and automatic sampling of data and notification when certain conditions occur.
Each of these agents includes best-practice situations and expert advice, customized workspaces, historical data gathering and reporting. In addition, these agents can send application-specific events to IBM Tivoli Enterprise Console®. With these powerful capabilities, you can more effectively and efficiently manage their complete, end-to-end infrastructure from a single customizable interface.
- Überwachung und Leistungsmanagement
- IBM Application Performance Diagnostics
- IBM ILOG Inventory and Product Flow Analyst
- IBM SmartCloud Monitoring
- IBM SmartCloud Application Performance Management
- Netcool Network Management
- Operations Manager for z/VM
- Rational Performance Tester
- Tivoli Asset Discovery for Distributed
- Tivoli Asset Discovery for z/OS
- Tivoli Availability Process Manager
- Tivoli Business Service Manager
- Tivoli Business Service Manager for z/OS
- Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics
- Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Microsoft Applications
- Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Transactions
- Tivoli Decision Support for z/OS
- Tivoli Editor for Messages on z/OS
- Tivoli Enterprise Console
- Tivoli ETEWatch
- Tivoli Event Pump for z/OS
- Tivoli Information Management for z/OS
- Tivoli IntelliWatch Pinnacle for Distributed Systems
- Tivoli License Compliance Manager for z/OS
- Tivoli Monitoring for Energy Management
- Tivoli Monitoring for Virtual Environments
- Tivoli Monitoring
- Tivoli Netcool Carrier VoIP Manager
- Tivoli Netcool Configuration Manager
- Tivoli Netcool IP Multimedia Subsystem Manager
- Tivoli Netcool Network Mediation
- Tivoli Netcool Performance Flow Analyzer
- Tivoli Netcool Performance Manager for Wireless
- Tivoli Netcool Performance Manager
- Tivoli Netcool Service Quality Management Center
- Tivoli Netcool Service Quality Manager
- Tivoli Netcool/Impact
- Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus
- Tivoli Netcool/Reporter
- Tivoli Netcool/Webtop
- Tivoli NetView for z/OS
- Tivoli NetView
- Tivoli NetView Distribution Manager
- Tivoli NetView Performance Monitor
- Tivoli Network Manager IP Edition
- Tivoli Network Manager Transmission Edition
- Tivoli OMEGACENTER Gateway on z/OS
- Tivoli OMEGAMON DE on z/OS
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for CICS on z/OS
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for CICS Transaction Gateway on z/OS
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for Databases
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for DB2 Performance Expert on z/OS
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for DB2 Performance Monitor on z/OS
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for IMS on z/OS
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for Mainframe Networks
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for Messaging for Distributed Systems
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for Messaging for z/OS
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for R/3
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for Storage on z/OS
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for WebSphere Application Server
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for WebSphere Application Server on z/OS
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for WebSphere Integration Brokers on z/OS
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for WebSphere InterChange Server
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE for WebSphere MQ on z/OS
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE on z/OS
- Tivoli OMEGAMON XE on z/VM and Linux
- Tivoli Output Manager for z/OS
- Tivoli Performance Modeler for z/OS
- Tivoli Storage Optimizer for z/OS
- Tivoli Universal Agent
- Tivoli Web Access for Information Management