Installing IBM Lotus Symphony on Mac OS X
- If you have installed a previous Symphony version, before installing Symphony Beta, delete ~/Library/Application Support/Lotus Symphony Data first
- Locate the IBM Lotus Symphony.mpkg.dmg file that you downloaded.
- Double-click the file to mount it.
- Click IBM Lotus Symphony.mpkg to start the installation.
- Follow the screen instructions to complete the installation. Click Finish when the installation process is complete.
- Installation location is : /Applications/Symphony.app. Note: The installation location cannot be changed.
Result: You are ready to begin working with IBM Lotus Symphony to create new documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. You will have one icon for Lotus Symphony under Applications. You can drag it to your docking bar.