You may have seen some previous posts that we were working on new clip art designs. The good news is that our first set of images are finally available!
You can browse and download our brand new clip art from the "Gallery" section of the website (URL: http://symphony.lotus.com/software/lotus/symphony/gallery.nsf/GalleryClipArt?OpenView&Count=15
Especially, you could click "Download featured Clip Art package" at the left side of the page, to get a ZIP file containing all the featured clip art we prepare for you.
After you download them, please follow these steps below to add them into the clip art gallery in Symphony:
1. Open a Symphony editor, and then open the clip art gallery dialog (In Symphony 1.2 or earlier versions, the main menu entry is "Tools > Gallery", in Symphony 1.3, the entry changed to "Create > Clip Art").
2. Click the "New Themes..." button, and you will see a pop up dialog.
3. Click the "General" tab then type a new Theme name. For example: New Bullets.
4. Click the "Files" tab.
5. Click "Find Files" and then navigate to the folder that contains the images you want to add.
6. Select one file and click "Add", or simply click "Add All" to put all images into your Gallery, then click "OK".
In addition, we are continuing to work on new clip art for future releases. Any feedback you have is warmly welcomed (for example, what do you think about the new clip art? what do you expect in future clip art? ...)!
I would like to take this opportunity to thank our visual designers: Tian Wa Chang, Alexandra Zack and Savannah Wolf. The new artwork was made possible through their hard work!