Please review the terms and conditions below
IBM Education Pack - general terms and conditions:
The IBM Education Pack - account funded with training funds to be used for IBM Authorised Training offerings. The amount of training funds in IBM Education Pack – is subject to these general terms and conditions:
- The IBM Education Pack training funds are valid for 12 months, and are non-refundable. Extensions are prohibited. The IBM Education Pack - can be used by one or more individuals in your company.
- The IBM Education Pack training funds in your account are valid for 12 months from the date your IBM Education Pack –account is activated.
- The IBM Education Pack can be used for IBM Authorised public courses and private on-site courses, whether offered by IBM or an IBM designated Global Training Provider, and certain eligible technical events designated by IBM Training and offered in the UK. The IBM Education Pack - may also be used for most IBM e-learning offerings designated by IBM Training.
- When using the IBM Education Pack to pay for a private on-site class delivered by IBM, you may use the training funds
- When using the IBM Education Pack to pay for a private on-site class delivered by an IBM Global Training Provider, you may use the training funds as stipulated in the terms and conditions by the Global Training Provider. Refer to your agreement with the Global Training Provider for details.
- When using the IBM Education Pack to pay for a technical event, the funds may be used for technical tuition and some associated education sessions designated by IBM Training.
- The IBM Education Pack cannot be used for classes or technical events which occur beyond the expiration date of the account funds. The funds must be valid on the last day of the class or technical event regardless of the date of your enrollment.
- Certain IBM Training courses may be excluded from this program. To determine which IBM Training courses are eligible for the program and which are excluded, access our online catalog via the IBM website ibm.com/training/uk to view IBM Training course descriptions and technical event schedules.
- You must enroll in each individual course or technical event prior to attending. All enrollments in courses or technical events are subject to availability. You must indicate you are using IBM Education Pack - at the time of enrolment
- When using your IBM Education Pack for eligible technical events offered by IBM, funds are not automatically reserved and you will need to provide another method of payment.
- When enrolling in classes and e-learning product courses such as self-paced virtual classes and web-based training offered by an IBM Global Training Provider the funds in your IBM Education Pack - are not automatically reserved, you must indicate at the time of booking you are paying with your IBM Education Pack.
- Designating usage of your existing IBM Education Pack –funding for tuition does not guarantee that a class will be held in a specific location.
- The IBM Education Pack For balance enquiries please contact your local Global Training Provider or alternatively check the IBM Training website for further contact details.
- IBM Education Pack cannot be used to pay for offerings that have already been billed or applied to previously taken courses.
- Once the IBM Education Pack has been debited training funds cannot be reapplied to the IBM Education Pack.
- IBM Education Pack training funds cannot be combined in conjunction with any other IBM discounts, offers, programs, coupons or promotions.
- IBM Education Pack training funds cannot be used to purchase other IBM discount offerings.
- IBM Education Pack Terms & Conditions and eligible offerings are subject to change without notice.
- Course and Technical event schedules are subject to change without notice.