IBM's Virtual SOC Portal is a secure web-based tool that allows you to easily monitor the security of your systems 24/7/365.
- Secure, real-time communication with security analysts
- Effective tools to help you comply with federal and state regulations
- Improved security policies
- Prioritized security program initiatives
- Reduced organizational risk
- Heightened security awareness in your organization
How it works
The Virtual SOC Portal combines X-Force security research with service-level data from devices across your networks to help you manage vulnerabilities discovered in your systems.
24/7/365 event monitoring, event handling and security analysis synchronizes the management of deployed security devices, networks and applications.
- Daily X-Force security intelligence and threat analysis summaries that review Internet threat activity around the world
- Real-time integration of functionality and research that provides interactive content, daily assessment and proactive vulnerability notifications, alerts and advisories, detailed trend analysis and attack metric reporting
- Easy-to-read, business-focused reports with customizable views of activity at the enterprise, work group and device levels
- Support on demand with real-time, interactive communications, security incidents and ticket data, including:
- Event handling
- Helpdesk requests
- Trouble ticketing
- Incident response tracking
- Event history consolidation
- Review logs
- Policy changes
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance metric reporting
- Trend analysis
- Intelligent event correlation and analysis allows you to view real-time analyses that match all security datasets against pre-determined alert and response criteria as well as initiate actions to thwart off malicious activity
- Easy analysis of past and current security events with full portal search capabilities which quickly aggregate information such as security tickets, worms and viruses, vulnerabilities, intrusion detection logs and security news
- Scanning and penetration testing tools to periodically check security devices, networks and applications for vulnerabilities
- A mobile interface (WAP) access option enables remote access from portable electronic devices, phones and PDAs.
2016 Cyber Security Intelligence Index
Get a better understanding of the current threat landscape.
View the infographic and download the report
2015 Cost of Data Breach Study
How do you deal with a data breach?
Assess. Respond. Prevent.
Get the report
Fortifying for the Future
Insights from the 2014 IBM CISO Assessment
Get the report
Selecting a Managed Security Service Provider
The ten most important criteria
Read the full report
Building a Security Operations Center
Learn how to optimize your security intelligence to better safeguard your business from threats
View the infographic
Download the paper