Today's advanced threats require organizations to have enhanced visibility into their data and security posture. IBM Managed Security Services (MSS) clients have access to a wealth of information via the Virtual Security Operations Center Portal (Virtual SOC Portal) including network activity, tickets, logging and security intelligence. IBM can augment the analysis of your Virtual SOC Portal data while providing a holistic view of your organization’s threat landscape. If you are a current IBM MSS client, just give us a call to get started.
Who can benefit?
The MSS Security Intelligence Analyst helps IBM MSS clients who need assistance beyond what the Virtual SOC Portal normally provides:
- Clients who need help understanding and prioritizing vulnerabilities
- Clients looking for deeper insight regarding security technologies
- Clients looking to keep up on security trends in order to anticipate changes and plan accordingly
- Clients who are under attack and need detailed security advice quickly
- Network or security administrators who desire assistance in interpreting security data, and/or adjusting security device policies in response to security events.
How does it work?
MSS Security Intelligence Analysts is a dedicated resource from the MSS Security Operations Center and will work with you to analyze your current security posture, review trends in your environment and provide policy tuning and strategic recommendations to strengthen your overall security posture. MSS Security Intelligence Analyst will provide:
- Intelligence Analysis and Data Review—analysis of daily security events in context with the client network and the global security environment; prioritization of security efforts and feedback on client security policies.
- Scan Data Review—monthly vulnerability scan results review to help prioritize remediation efforts.
- Security Device Policy Review—annual security policy reviews to support compliance efforts and reduce risk.
- Client Briefings— additional verbal explanations for intelligence analyst reports.
- Dedicated Security Support— dedicated support to fulfill the relationship of an in-house security team.