Your organization needs to protect data from email-based or web-borne security threats such as malware, identity theft and phishing scams. To reduce the impact of security exposures, you need to proactively monitor Internet traffic. But where do you start?
IBM provides hosted email and web security services to help reduce the threat of email and web-based malware. Our service is designed to monitor both inbound and outbound traffic and block emails or websites with malicious intent. Our solution helps:
- Mitigate security risks and maintain productivity with a more cost-effective, cloud-based web and email security solution
- Support compliance management by implementing Internet usage policies
- Facilitate around-the-clock email and web activity monitoring
- Reduce complexity by avoiding the need for additional hardware and software solutions
- Promote greater business continuity by reducing malware-related performance degradation and systems crashes
How it works
Hosted email and web security services can be selected individually or in any combination to meet your security needs:
- Antivirus for email – provides more comprehensive protection against email-transmitted viruses and is designed to be especially effective against new and unknown viruses
- Antispam for email – helps remove spam from users’ inboxes
- Image control for email – uses image composition analysis to detect and block inappropriate images according to usage policies
- Content control for email – provides tools that help restrict and control inappropriate, confidential and personal information from moving though email
- Antivirus and anti-spyware for web – helps combat viruses and spyware threats that are transmitted through the web
- URL filtering for web – provides tools that enable your organization to better control what types of websites employees may access while at work
Send to a colleague
2016 Cyber Security Intelligence Index
Get a better understanding of the current threat landscape.
View the infographic and download the report
2016 Cost of Data Breach Study
How do you deal with a data breach?
Assess. Respond. Prevent.
Get the report
Selecting a Managed Security Service Provider
The ten most important criteria
Read the full report