Store Integrator Version 3
|Toshiba Store Integrator Version 3 Release 4 Technical Requirements
||Depends upon the client solution, other processes running on the controller, and if virtual session failover is used. (Fully enabled failover must have an equivalent capacity reserved on a backup controller.)
Typical transaction rates for the categories are:
Recommended failover-enabled solution for a typical environment (with no additional load from other processes), consists of two controllers, each with a 2.0 GHz2 processor and 768 MB3 of memory. Operating as one alternate and one subordinate, these controllers support one of the following loads:
- Self checkout—15 items/transaction, 14 transactions/hour/per lane.
- Fuel—One item/transaction, 12 transactions/hour/ session.
- Portable Shopper—30 items/transaction, four transactions/hour/session.
Minimum RAM requirements:
- Self checkout—14 lanes
- Fuel—25 fuel pumps
- Portable Shopper—25 units
4690 Classic Terminal
4690 Enhanced Terminals
- Silver theme - 512 MB to accommodate higher resolution
4690 OS must be one of the following:
Store Integrator running with 4690 OS does not support separating controllers on different networks
- Version 6 Release 2 PTF 0CH0 or later
- Version 6 Release 3 PTF 0CC0 or later
||For Toshiba SurePOS ACE application:
For Toshiba General Sales Application:
- Version 7 Release 3
- Version 7 Release 4
The Toshiba General Sales Application terminal sales application (with the proper hooks in place) must be relinked
- Toshiba General Sales Application, Version P001 or later
- Toshiba General Sales Application 4610 Printer Support Feature, Version P001 or later (AEF does not support Model 3 or Model 4 printers)
- Toshiba General Sales Application requirements for optional features:
For Toshiba Supermarket Application:
- Toshiba Supermarket Application, Version P001 or later
- Toshiba Supermarket Application 4610 Printer Support Feature, Version P001 or later (AEF does not support Model 3 or Model 4 printers)
- Toshiba Supermarket Application requirements for optional features:
|Toshiba 4690 OS includes the Java 2 software required for the configuration and execution of Store Integrator. To install the Java 2 software, you must enable the Virtual File System.
|Client machines using virtual sessions require the following:
- Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3), or Microsoft Windows Embedded Point of Service (WEPOS), Microsoft Windows Embedded POSReady 2009
- IBM Java V1.6 Java virtual machine (JVM)
- IBM JavaPOS 1.13.3 or later
|IBM Remote Management Agent requirements:
|To use Toshiba Store Integrator with Remote Management Agent, you must also use Toshiba Remote Master Agent, Version 2 Release 6 build 24 or later.
For the latest information on specific software levels required (including specific CSD or EFix levels), please see the Toshiba Store Integrator User’s Guide.