The Modular ANPOS (AlphaNumeric Point-of-Sale) is a new version of one of Toshiba’s most widely used Toshiba ANPOS keyboards.
- Used with Toshiba SurePOS Systems 700 and 300 and the Toshiba AnyPlace Kiosk, the Modular ANPOS keyboard contains all the great features and functions of the ANPOS with additional capabilities to make operations easier and faster and improve security for retail customers worldwide.
- USB and PS/2 interfaces: Connectivity is provided with a simple cable configuration, including powered or standard USB for support of all operating systems other than DOS. DOS users can easily integrate the new modular keyboard using a PS/2 interface cable.
- A new modular design capability will allow easy customization by a customer or by an Toshiba Business Partner in response to changing customer operations and unique requirements.
- An optional pointing device that combines touchpad and pointing stick capabilities, enables ease of use and improved operations.
- Optional authentication devices such as a Keylock or optical fingerprint reader will provide additional security for customers.
- An optional Magnetic Stripe Reader with three tracks that will support credit cards, small form factor cards and even driver’s licenses is available.
- The Modular ANPOS is available in several languages, including U.S. English, UK English, French, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese and Canadian French.
These new features and functions, combined with Toshiba quality, reliability and service, make the Modular ANPOS the most versatile keyboard available for any POS environment.