The purchasing arm of IBM
IBM Global Procurement's mission is to achieve the lowest overall cost for goods and services being procured, to ensure that the goods and services provided meet required quality standards and/or customer expectations, and to deliver correct quantities of goods or services at the right global location at the time specified. All are governed by IBM Procurement's policies, practices, and business controls.
IBM Procurement aims to:
- Drive quality improvements from our suppliers of goods and services;
- Deliver lowest overall cost and greatest competitive advantage;
- Improve client perception of our values through increased influence and exemplary customer service and support.
Premier supplier relationships
Establish relationships that give IBM
- Access to the latest technologies;
- Supply continuity;
- Speed to market;
- Growth in e-Procurement leadership;
- Retention of the best talent within the profession.