Access to applications
Support for applications
Application help - is on-line help and education for Procurement applications. Self-paced interactive tutorials and detailed user guides are available.
List of applications
- A-Source - Electronic exchange of business, technical and cost data for component parts.
- Contractor Sourcing Application (CSA) - Strategic web-based application used by IBM and pre-defined core suppliers for the procurement of external resources to perform services.
- Electronic Data Interchange - Electronic exchange of business information between IBM and suppliers
- Electronic Graphic Interchange Network (EGI-NET) - Electronic access for suppliers to IBM technical design data
- Electronic Supply Chain Interlock - Electronic data management and communication system for supply chain collaboration.
- IBM Emptoris - The IBM Emptoris Strategic Supply Management suite is used by IBM's Global Procurement organization as the primary method to register suppliers and make sourcing decisions.
- Supplier Quality Management System - Electronic exchange between IBM and core suppliers for resources to perform services
- Web Order and Invoice - Strategic web-based solution for purchase and invoice exchange
- Web Reporting (WR) - Reporting Application for IBM Suppliers to obtain Purchase Order History, Invoice, and Payment Information.