1. A. If your Bank Account Location is in the United States and you are doing business with IBM U.S., please use the form below:
2. EDI trading partner agreement (TPA) must be completed by the supplier and sent to accounts payable (A/P).
3. Consolidate remit work to supplier number
4. A/P sends supplier profile to Harris Bank (IBM Home Bank)
5. A/P verifies banking information with the supplier's bank and/or the supplier
6. A/P updates the supplier's master file with EFT verification date
7. Supplier receives next payment to bank account via EFT