You can easily change the information for a user in your company that is stored in the Supply Portal. Any change made in the profile is stored locally and not updated to any other IBM system. The user must go to the IBM Registration (IR) site to change information that was previously entered in the Supply Portal. Follow these steps to change the information of a user in your company:
- Access your personalized 'My Portal: My Function' page from the Supply Portal overview.
- Select 'Update Profile' under 'User' functions.
- The 'User information change' page appears. Type the user's ID in the 'User ID' field then select 'Continue'.
- The 'User information change' page appears displaying the user profile information. Make any change to the user information then select 'Submit'.
- A new 'User information change' page appears confirming that your information has been updated successfully.
Note: In order for you to see the changes you made you must first select the 'Reload' button if your browser is Netscape, or the 'Refresh' button if your browser is Internet Explorer. Closing your browser and then opening it again will also allow you to see the updated information.