- The best way is for the user to provide the guest coordinator with the userid obtained at the IR site, then let the guest coordinator submit the enrollment request. Letting the guest coordinator submit the enrollment request is the preferred method because it gives the guest company greater control over its users’ access to Supply Portal applications, and the approval of the request takes less time.
- If the user does not know who the guest coordinator is, then the user can complete and submit the enrollment request directly. If you are a new guest user and do not know who your guest coordinator is, follow these steps to request application enrollment:
- Access your personalized 'My Portal: My Functions' page from the Supply Portal overview.
- Select 'User New User App. Enrollment' under 'User functions.
- A 'Supply Portal Terms' page containing the IBM Portal Service Agreement appears.
The first 'New User App Enrollment (continues...)' page appears.
- Select 'I accept' if you agree with the terms and conditions and then continue with the registration.
- Select 'I do not accept' if you do not agree with the terms and conditions and you will be returned to the 'Public Portal' page.
- Select a restricted application from application list by selecting the drop-down arrow, then select 'Continue'.
Note: If you don’t see the application you want in the drop-down list, ask your company’s guest coordinator to request enrollment for you or select 'Feedback' link from the left navigator to report your concern to the Supply Portal administrator.
- The next New User Enrollment (continues...) page appears.
- Type the name of your company in the 'Company name' field.
- Select appropriate role in the 'Desired portal role' field.
- Complete any fields on this page that have not been prefilled with user information from IR, then select 'Continue'.
Note: Fields designated with an asterisk (*) are required fields and must be completed to finish the transaction; other fields are optional.
- Select 'Continue' after completing each page.
- Select 'Submit' once all pages have been completed and verified. If you need to make any changes, select your browser’s 'Back' button until you get to the applicable page, then continue from there until you get back to this step.
- A final 'New user enrollment' page appears.
When your request is approved, a link to the application will appear on your personalized 'My Portal: My Functions' page.
- Make a note of the request number.
- You will be notified of the status of your request by E-mail.