You can request that your access to all applications under the Supply Portal be removed. This should only be done if you are leaving the company or will never need to use the Portal again.
Follow these steps to request the removal of your access to all applications:
- Access your personalized 'My Portal:My Functions' page from the Supply Portal overview.
- Select 'Remove User from Portal' under 'User' functions.
- The 'Deletion user from portal' page appears. Select 'Delete'.
- The 'Deletion user from Portal reconfirm' page appears listing your userid, name and company name. If you are sure that you want to delete your access to all applications under the Supply Portal, choose 'Reconfirm'. Otherwise, select the browser's 'Back' button to return to the previous page(s) to exit the delete request.
- A new 'User Deletion from Portal Status' page appears confirming that you will be deleted from all Supply Portal applications shortly and listing your request number. Make a note of the request number, because having it handy will be helpful if you need to inquire about the status of your request.