As a guest company coordinator, you can request access to an application be removed for a user in your company. The application must be one for which you are also enrolled. The user will still have access to the application until the request has gone through the approval cycle that the application owner has defined for removing user access.
Follow these steps to request the termination of a user’s access to an application:
- Access your personalized 'My Portal: My Functions' page from the Supply Portal overview.
- Select 'Remove App. Access' under 'User' functions.
- The 'Remove application access' page appears. Select the application you want to remove your access to, then select 'Continue'.
- Depending on the application, you may get another 'Remove application access' page where you must make elections to properly identify the application to which access is to be removed. If this is the case, make the appropriate choices then select 'Continue'.
- Another 'Remove application access' page appears confirming the choices you made on prior pages. Select 'Submit'
- A final 'Remove application access' page appears, thanking you for your request and listing your request number. Make a note of this number. If your e-mail address is available, you will be notified of the outcome of your request once it is completed.
Tip: Select the underlined text in a field name to open a field help window. If you need to make changes to your selections use your browser’s 'Back' button, make your changes and proceed until you get back to the step you were at.