You can modify your access to an application for which you have previously enrolled. For example, you can ask to change your Supply Portal user role.
Follow these steps to modify your access to an application:
- Access your personalized 'My Portal: My Functions' page from the Supply Portal overview.
- Select 'Modify App Access' under 'Users' functions.
- The 'Modify application access' page appears. Select the desired application in which you are enrolled then select 'Continue'.
- Additional 'Modify application access' pages may appear depending on the application you selected. Each with its own set of fields that you may choose to modify and then select 'Continue'. Eventually you will come to a 'Modify Application Access' final page listing your modifications. If they are correct, select 'Submit'.
- A final 'Modify application access' page appears listing your request number. Make a note of the request number in case you need to inquire about the status of your request.
Tip: Choose the underlined text in the field name to open a field help window.
Note: Depending on the application, you may get another 'Modify application access' page where you must make selections to identify the application to which access is to be modified.