You can modify your access to an application for which you have previously enrolled. For example, you can ask to change your Supply Portal user role.
Follow these steps to modify your access to an application:
- Access your personalized 'My Portal: My Functions' page from the Supply Portal overview.
- Select 'Modify App Access' under 'User' functions.
- The 'Modify application access' page appears. Select an application, then select 'Continue'.
- Another 'Modify application access' page appears. The fields on the page will vary according to the application. In the appropriate fields select or type the choices you want to modify. Select 'Continue'.
- Eventually you will come to a verification page listing your selections from the previous pages. Select 'Submit.'
- A final 'Modify application access' page appears listing your request number. Make a note of this number.
Tip: Select the underlined text in the field name to open a field help window. If you need to make changes to your selections use your browser’s 'Back' button, make your changes and proceed until you get back to the step you were at.
Note: Depending on the application, additional 'Modify application access' pages may appear, each with its own set of fields that you can modify. Select 'Continue' after you complete each page.