Once a new user has successfully enrolled for one of the restricted applications under the Supply Portal, that new user becomes a regular user. In addition to having access to a restricted application, there are more Supply Portal user functions available to a regular user. The user functions are described in the following sections.
Follow these steps to enroll for a restricted application:
- Access your personalized Supply Portal 'My Portal: My Functions' page from the Supply Portal overview.
- Select 'Request App. Access' under 'User' functions.
- The 'Request application access' page appears. Select the application you want to enroll for, then select 'Continue'.
- Depending on which application you selected, a second or more 'Request application access' pages will appear in the course of requesting access to the application. Complete the fields on the page. Select 'Continue' to proceed to the next page.
- Access pages will appear in the course of requesting access to the application. Complete the fields on the page then select 'Continue' to proceed to the next page.
- Once all pages have been completed, a verification page appears listing your choices on the previous pages. Select 'Submit'.
- A final 'Request application access' page appears giving you a request number. Make a note of this number. If your e-mail address is available, you will be notified of the outcome of your request once it is completed.
Tip: Select the underlined text in a field name to open a field help window.
Note: The role requested in the 'Desired portal role' field may not be the role the user selected. assigned. The approvers of the request will make the final decision as to the role and other field choices assigned to the user.