Before you can enroll a user in your company for an application, the user must go to the IR site and obtain a userid and password. You can only request that a user be enrolled for an application for which you yourself are enrolled.
Before requesting access to an application for a user, determine whether the user is a new user (has not yet enrolled for an application) or a regular user (has enrolled for at least one application). If the user does not know, you can find out by generating a User’s Authorized Applications (UAA) report for the user. Follow these steps to request application enrollment for a new user:
- Access your personalized 'My Portal: My Functions' page from the Supply Portal overview.
- Select 'User New User App. Enrollment' under 'User functions.
- A 'Supply Portal Terms' page containing the IBM Portal Service Agreement appears.
- Select 'I accept' if you agree with the terms and conditions and then continue with the registration.
- Select 'I do not accept' if you do not agree with the terms and conditions and you will be returned to the 'Public Portal' page.
- The first 'New User App Enrollment (continues...)' page appears.
- Select a restricted application from application list by selecting the drop-down arrow, then select 'Continue'.
Note: If you don’t see the application you want in the drop-down list, ask your company’s guest coordinator to request enrollment for you or select 'Feedback' link on the left navigator to report your concern to the Supply Portal administrator.
- The next New User Enrollment (continues...) page appears.
- Type the name of your company in the 'Company name' field.
- Select appropriate role in the 'Desired portal role' field.
- Complete any fields on this page that have not been prefilled with user information from IR, then select 'Continue'.
Note: Fields designated with an asterisk (*) are required fields and must be completed to finish the transaction; other fields are optional.
- Select 'Continue' after completing each page.
- Select 'Submit' once all pages have been completed and verified. If you need to make any changes, select your browser’s 'Back' button until you get to the applicable page, then continue from there until you get back to this step.
- A final 'New user enrollment' page appears.
- Make a note of the request number.
- You will be notified of the status of your request by E-mail.
- When your request is approved, a link to the application will appear on your personalized 'My Portal: My Functions' page.
Tip: Click on the underlined text in a field name to open a field help window.