Following are the steps needed for Supplier registration:
- You need an IBM Registration userid and password to access the IBM Supply Portal.
- When registration is complete, log-on to the Supply Portal MyPortal:MyFunctions.
- Select Request App. Access, under User functions - User provide your email userid, company name/number, and find ESI QIN in the drop down list.
- Select the appropriate Desired portal role: For a detailed explanation of the different 'Portal Roles' go to Help User functions.
- Then select Approval path; this is the commodity you are requesting access to. (Check with your IBM Engineering contact for the correct Division) and click Continue / Submit.
Upon approval (usually 3 days), you will receive an e-mail confirmation with a link to the QIN URL.