Select a topic or year
ARMONK, N.Y., - 12 Apr 2011: IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced the winners of the 2011 IBM Impact 2011 Business Partner Awards. These awards recognize outstanding dedication to building and implementing solutions that help IBM clients more effectively adapt and compete in an ever changing global environment with solutions that are built upon IBM WebSphere, Business Process Management (BPM), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Cloud software.
The business partners being recognized today have demonstrated a unique ability to develop and sell IBM WebSphere based solutions that solve customer challenges in non-traditional ways in order to improve efficiency, flexibility, and control of key business processes. These business partners have embraced the WebSphere Business Agility strategy and have established a leadership position in their respective markets.
“As our clients strive to grow their businesses, they are looking to enable business improvement initiatives in cost and operating efficiencies,” said Nancy Pearson, vice president of Strategy, Marketing, and Channels for IBM BPM, SOA and WebSphere. “The Impact Awards program reinforces our commitment to the Business Partners who provide BPM, Cloud & SOA-powered solutions that help our clients drive continuous improvement, cost-savings and efficiency.“
The IMPACT Award winners for 2011 are:
· IMPACT Best of Show Award – Zobrist Consulting Group: Best demonstration of a solution that illustrates the power of using IBM SOA and WebSphere components.
· Smart SOA Award – Miracle Software Systems: For delivering the best SOA based solution to help customers achieve agility and realize business value
. Business Process Management Award – PRAGMA S.A.: Best use of BPM to help customers improve the efficiency, flexibility, and control of their business processes.
· Smart Decision Management Award – Leveraging Technology: Most innovative IBM WebSphere solution enabling customers to reach new levels of decision management through improved planning and optimization.
· Distributor Excellence Award – TechData GmbH & Co.: Recognizes high value-add distributors leveraging IBM SOA and WebSphere software capabilities.
· Cloud Innovation Award – Haddon Hill Group: Most creative solution delivering WebSphere via the cloud for customers.
For details on how IBM is helping clients and Business Partners to make smarter, faster decisions visit: www.ibm.software/websphere.
Business partner information including strategic alliances
News of interest to IBM investors
Information Management, Lotus, Tivoli, Rational, WebSphere, Open standards, open source
IBM, WebSphere, SmartSOA and the IBM e-business logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of International Business Machines Corporation. For a list of additional IBM trademarks, please see www.ibm.com/legal/copytrade.shtml
All other company, product or service names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of others. Statements concerning IBM's future development plans and schedules are made for planning purposes only, and are subject to change or withdrawal without notice. Reseller prices may vary.