Linux is a tier 1 operating system for all IBM Systems and over 500 IBM Software products.
IBM offers developers, systems administrators and technical Linux users a wide range of Linux related resources.
IBM Support Portal
The IBM Support Portal is a unified, customizable view of all technical support tools and information for all IBM systems, software, and services. It brings all the support resources available for IBM hardware and software offerings together in one place and is replacing all legacy IBM technical support sites.
Resources on developerWorks
developerWorks offers a wealth of IBM and community-developed resources.
- New to Linux
- BluePrints for Linux on IBM Systems
- Tuning hints and tips for System z
Emerging technologies on alphaWorks
alphaWorks is a great place to find emerging software technologies being driven by IBM.
- OpenCL Development Kit for Linux on Power
- Post-Link Optimization for Linux on POWER
- IBM XML Index Advisor for DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
- IBM TuningFork Visualization Tool for Real-Time Systems
- Processor Time Analysis Tool for Linux
- The IBM Distribution of Apache Hadoop
- Full-System Simulator for IBM PowerPC 970
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds
Keep up to date!
How to buy
Find special deals and product information.
Committed to Linux
IBM is the most active systems vendor contributing to Linux today.
IBM is a platinum member of the Linux Foundation. Learn more about the LF (and membership) here.