- Apple and IBM Deliver First Wave of IBM MobileFirst for iOS Apps 10 Dec 2014
Big Data Analytics and Security Capabilities Arrive on iPhone and iPad
- IBM Unveils Industry's First Intelligent Cloud Security Portfolio for Global Businesses 05 Nov 2014
IBM announced it has built the industry’s first intelligent security portfolio for protecting people, data and applications in the cloud.
- IBM Provides Clients Superior Alternative to x86-Based Commodity Servers 03 Oct 2014
IBM introduced a new range of systems capable of handling massive amounts of computational data faster at nearly 20 percent better price/performance than comparable Intel Xeon v3 Processor-based systems – providing clients a superior alternative to closed, commodity-based data center servers.
- Vissensa Selects IBM Enterprise Cloud System to Improve Performance and Deliver New Services for Customers 02 Jul 2014
IBM announced that Vissensa, a UK-based managed service provider (MSP), has taken delivery of the IBM Enterprise Cloud System, which will help the company offer new and improved cloud services to its customers.
- IBM Launches Pay-As-You-Go Model to Quickly Get Clients on Cloud Storage 25 Feb 2014
Las Vegas - 25 Feb 2014: To help organizations more easily and efficiently manage their swelling data volumes and adopt cloud storage solutions quickly, IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced a new pricing program that offers high-performance storage systems without the heavy up-front costs.