The new IBM zEnterprise EC-12 is the world’s fastest, most scalable and secure mainframe with the ability to integrate resources for operational analytics, trusted resilience for unmatched security and reliability, and efficiency at enterprise scale.
Our flexible financing options such as fair market value (FMV) leases will help lower your total cost of ownership and improve your financial return. Additionally, when you combine the 6 month payment deferral* with an FMV lease from IBM Global Financing, you’ll be able to:
- Conserve cash to use for other strategic needs and investments by turning upfront costs into low monthly payments
- Maximise cash flow and accelerate time to value through payment terms that align zEnterprise costs with anticipated benefits or revenue generation milestones for your project
- Add capacity or upgrade your leased system to keep pace with your changing needs, often at little or no increase in your current monthly payments
- Reduce the risk of technological obsolescence by leasing, which can provide a consistent turnover of technology, letting you capitalise on the latest price performance improvements
- Dispose of unneeded or obsolete technology without hassle or risk at end of lease. Just return the equipment and we’ll manage its disposal in accordance with applicable environmental laws and regulations.
• IBM Global Financing offerings are provided through IBM Credit LLC in the United Kingdom and other IBM subsidiaries and divisions worldwide to qualified commercial and government clients. Rates and availability are based on a client’s credit rating, financing terms, offering type, equipment and product type and options, and may vary by country. Non-hardware items must be one-time, non-recurring charges and are financed by means of loans. Other restrictions may apply. Rates and offerings are subject to change, extension or withdrawal without notice and may not be available in all countries.