We can buy marketable used IT equipment at industry fair market value to help you accomplish a number of goals, including:
- Maximising return on the initial cost of the equipment
- Decreasing total cost of ownership
- Eliminating cost associated with warehousing of unused equipment
The equipment can include laptops, desktops, smartphones, tablets, displays, printers, networking equipment, storage and servers.
We manage the disposal of your assets in accordance with all applicable regulations. Products without market value will be sent to our designated location for dismantling, recycling and final disposal. After material has been processed, Certificates of Destruction are available upon request for serialised assets.
Our process includes:
- Receipt and verification to ensure the proper assets have been returned for scrapping
- Dismantling of the equipment so select parts can be identified and properly removed for reuse, resale or special disposal
- Hard drive destruction
- Teardown and sort, which includes disassembly of what remains of the equipment into recoverable commodity levels such as steel, plastics aluminum, etc.
- Final disposition which includes sending the sorted materials for recycling or recovery.
Disposing of obsolete IT assets, including the critical element of data destruction, can be a real challenge for companies worldwide. Every time you upgrade and replace your IT equipment, you want to maximise recovery costs and ensure that disposal methods comply with all applicable environmental regulations for the replaced assets. Coordinating a network of suppliers to provide these services can be time consuming and difficult to manage.
We can manage all your data destruction requirements with a client appropriate solution, including reports verifying that the overwrite process has been performed for your hard drive
- Data overwrite – our processes are compliant with NIST SP 800-88 Guidelines for Media Sanitisation by overwriting and replacing sensitive data with non-sensitive random data.
- Hard drive shredding
We provide packaging, palletising and shipment as part of our transportation offering. All units are physically counted to confirm quantities collected and the collection paperwork is updated accordingly. Equipment is packaged and loaded onto the vehicle for safe and secure transportation to our facilities.